Information and consent on processing of personal data
Interested Subject: Customer, potencial customer and final customer (natural persons)
TRONO CONSULTING SRL – with registered office in Via Vespucci n.11, 56029 Santa Croce sull’Arno (LU) Italy, Tel.3467067060, www.sosgenitori.it, firstname.lastname@example.org – in the capacity of Data Controller for the processing of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (also GDPR), hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the treatment of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Purposes of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for purposes related to the execution of the following obligation, related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Fulfillments required by law in terms of taxation and accounting;
- Customer management also for the selection of domestic collaborators;
- Conflict management;
- Programming of activities (exhibition, events, etc…);
- Detection of degree of customer satisfaction;
- Customer billing history.
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a proper management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Owner makes known, moreover, that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, it can cause the owner’s inability to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment itself.
For the purposes of the indicated processing, the Owner may be aware of data defined as common or particular, namely sensitive or judicial pursuant to the Privacy Code, when necessary for the purposes specified below, and in particular:
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Personal, Company and/or billing data;
- Family habits and lifestyles, religious beliefs, any pathologies of minors within the family;
- Information concerning judicial proceedings.
Your particular data subject to processing are only those ctrictly pertinent to the obligation, tasks or purposes described above and will be treated in compliance with the indications contained in the relevant General Authorizations of the Guarantor.
Your data may also, with your prior consent (required at the time of their collection), be used for the following purposes:
- No intended purpose;
The provision of data will be optional for you, for the above purposes, and your refusaIl to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the tratment itself, except for the impossibility of serving the customer better.
These data are functional to the optimization of the administrative and commercial relationship, and the possible sending of promotional material.
It is appropiate to specify that most of the carried out processing, they are not subject to the obbligation to acquire consent in accordance with article 24 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 e art. 7 del GDPR.
Processing methods:The tratment of your data could be carried out by:
- Entrusting of processing operations to third parties;
- Creating profiles for internal use, relating to customers;
- Processing by electronic devices;
- Manual treatment by paper archives.
Each processing takes place in compliance with the procedures set forth in Chapter II of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Communication: your data will be stored a tour office and will be communicated exclusively to the competent subjects for the completion of the services necessary for a proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the right of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of person in charge:
- other employees within the limits of the tasks received and as required by company procedures.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties:
- Shippers, transporters, Post office, logistics companies;
- Consultans and freelancers, also in associated forms;
- Banks and financial institutions;
- Institutions that manage the delivery service of ordinary and commercial correspondence;
- To other parties that provide services for auxiliary purposes to the relationship between you and TRONO CONSULTING within the limits strictly necesary to perform the tasks such as: tax compliance, accounting, information systems management, financial services, debt collection.
Dissemination: The data, without prejudice to the absolute prohibition of disseminating the data suitable for revealing the state of health, may be disseminated, as described above, at: advertising material and website or company social profiles (prior consent)
- Your data will not be disclosed;
Conservation: Your personal data will be stored in the manner indicated above, for the minimum time required by the legislative and contractual nature or until the request for cancellation by the interested party. At the time of termination of the contractual relationship between you and TRONO CONSULTING the data will be stored for 10 years on Company’s management software and/or in paper archives. At the time of cancellation it is possible that the data are still stored but anonymous.
Rights of the interested party
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation, communication, updating, rectification, integration of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for by Chapter III of the GDPR, Articles from 12 to 23, including the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Specifically, as defined in EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- 3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
d. data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.